Thursday, October 5, 2017

Foodie Friday and Everything Else

Welcome to our first party in October. I'm glad you're here. Pull up a chair, grab a cinnamon donut and a mug of hot apple cider.

This week, I mused about a "Room of Your Own" in my wee She Shed. I am also honored to play with a group of darling bloggers in a Halloween Tablescape Blog Hop. I hope you'll visit these talented ladies--prepare to be dazzled and inspired. You'll find the schedule and links below.

Monday

I'm delighted to share highlights from last week's party:

Flamingo Toes shared Chenille Fabric Pumpkins:


The Kittchen shared a gorgeous Autumn supper: Pear-and-Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Tenderloin:


Olla-Podrida shared a scrumptious Butternut Squash-and-Roasted Red Pepper Soup:


Take notes now, because Gingham Gardens shared a 2017 Gardening Recap, with her Favorite Perennials:


Follow the Yellow Brick Home shared a Bewitching Porch Makeover, with Halloween Decorations:


Growing Up Gabel shared an adorable Diy Halloween Garland:

Foodie Friday and Everything Else Guidelines

**Old and new posts are welcome.  

**Foodie Friday and Everything Else doesn't require mandatory links to the party, Rattlebridge Farm, or follows on social media. 

**To be featured, you must own the copyright (c) to the photos in your post or have written permission to use them.

**To make it easier for readers to find your article, use the permalink to your blog post. A tutorial is available HERE.

 **Share your food photos with a larger community at TOP FOOD BLOGGERS ON PINTEREST.

** If you'd like to participate, send me a message @ Pinterest (sometimes requests are swallowed in the feed, so if you don't get an immediate invitation, please send a direct message.


24 comments:

  1. A cinnamon donut sounds really good, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting and enjoy your weekend!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great party.
    Blessings.
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic week of inspiring features and posts you've shared, Michael. I love Olla-Podrida's table, let alone her recipe, and I have the good fortune to be collaborating [once again] with Amber over on her blog this week.
    Have a great weekend, and enjoy the Harvest Moon - tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks for the feature - it made my day! And, of course, thanks a bunch for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the work you do in putting this party together. We are appreciative every week, even if we don't always take time to say it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing and hosting, Michael Lee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great fall weekend Michael-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are enjoying these wonderful fall days. Thanks for the party and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the FF&EE fun! I’m lovin’ those adorable chenille pumpkins,

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Michael Lee, those chenille pumpkins are adorable!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love looking at tablescapes!! Some day I hope to get my act together enough to create some!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for throwing another party. There is so much inspiration to be found here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the feature! I have another wonderful, and super easy, soup to share this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for hosting. I have been away from blogging for quite sometime and now Im trying to go around and meet new party goers. I brought my Philippine Dried Mango in a cookie. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So much Fall/Halloween inspiration in here and recipes that have made me very hungry. Thank you Michael Lee for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay, I have been enjoying coming here even way back when it was foodie friday, I have failed on several attempts to blog, but hoping to succeed with new Instagram @lifeonloblollylane love all this inspiration, foodies, and love you my favorite author MLW. Have great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! So surprised and excited to be featured at this great party. Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some great features! Thanks for hosting another party this week! I'm off to scope out the butternut squash soup!

    ReplyDelete